Sunday, September 29, 2019

The Airwolf is loaded and the graphics are on.

It's getting hot here in South Florida so it's time to head North. It's time to do some camping and flying from some different places.
The Airwolf is loaded and the new graphics are on. If your interested in seeing some nice and interesting Powered Parachute video's, please click on the my YouTube button at the bottom.
I have a special thanks to my good friend Dave Chandler for taking the picture that morning that's on the graphic for my mom at such a sad time in our lives. I know she would have loved it. Also another special thanks to another good friend of mine Ivan Terzic for the manipulation and designing of the graphics. And last but not least, Thanks to Gary and his staff (Sign Guy) in Okeechobee Florida for the printing and installation. It turned out FANTASTIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment