Sunday, September 29, 2019

Fort Valley Georgia, 2015 Extras

Some additional - extra shots from Fort Valley Georgia we never planned to publish. Let me introduce myself. My name is Ivan, an alien trapped in a wrong universe in the wrong timeline. For further explanation check my gravatar or just send me a mail. I'm the guy responsible for making the weird part of the blog, doing what I usually do for living and make this page more interesting.
The photos I choose for today are my favorite in the Fort Valley set. I made few changes on few shots, cropped, transformed and manipulated in my way, though each one of them is masterpiece in original and all credits go to Gerry, a guy who can pull out the camera in one second, shoot with his left hand and controlling the plane with another, every time with extraordinary results.


Enjoy and feel free to like, share or comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment