Friday, October 4, 2019

A great explanation of why we fly.Living For Flight.

People ask me sometimes if I'm crazy when I explain that I fly PPC's (powered parachutes). I try my best to explain what it's like to fly and experience the world from 5 to 500 feet.
The best way for me to express it, is that i's like taking a motorcycle ride in the sky. I add another dimension to the world, my world, and that is altitude.
Watch this video and you might get a glimpse of what it's like for me when I'm flying..
These backpack units are called PPG's (powered paragliders). A bit smaller than PPC"s but definitely more portable.

   Imagine flying through a beautiful pasture, or down a meandering river... As you pass between tall trees or along a curve in the stream, you catch a glimpse of something just over the next hill... Suddenly you're gliding higher, exploring a yet unseen piece of the world you'd never have been able to experience without the aid of your powered paraglider... Experiencing true freedom and real flight in it's rawest form.

Finding good powered paragliding training can be a daunting task. AviatorPPG is one of just a few FULL time schools with a FULL time staff, a DEDICATED training facility and an amazing flying site to get you quickly through your flying curriculum while always putting YOUR  safety first.  We use only the newest paragliders and paramotors to ensure you will be flying safely and with the best performance available.


We have trained students from 14 old to 78 years young, as well as students with physical disabilities. We pride ourselves on the personal attention we provide and in tailoring our carefully constructed training system to YOUR level of aptitude and physical ability to give you not just the skills necessary to fly, but to graduate as a highly skilled and confident paramotor pilot who is ready to take to the skies on your own.
Fly safe my friends and see you up THERE...Learn to fly with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment